- Hi Paul, well, we’ve been in our new house for a few weeks and have to say we love it. If you remember our first meeting, when we were looking for a builder, Sarah and I were after someone that was flexible, we could work with to make changes and adjustments on the run as the house evolved and above all trust. Sarah and I both believe we found the perfect builder. The complete building process was fantastic, with the quality of all trades exceptional, especially those of Chris (carpenter), Steve (electrician), Josh (plumber) and John (painter). Nothing was ever a problem, with all tradies prepared to discusss the work and explain exactly what they were doing in order for us to fully experience the building of a new home.
Richard & Sarah
- I have recently taken over my home in Brisbane built for us by Ison Homes. The project involved removing a cottage on a site which I owned and then designing and building an appropriate house to take as much advantage of the block as possible whilst providing features we wanted in our home and all within budget and time constraints. Despite the exingencies of utilities service,boundary adjustments, materials availability and of course the weather everything was accomplished except the time element which was a remarkable achievement for which Paul Ison deserves full credit. The project was such that several of its elements were not within the purview of Ison Homes viz; house removal, boundary fencing and walls which required that the house building aspect had to be flexible in its operation to accommodate complementary and sometimes disruptive work. This was managed successfully. Throughout the building process I was required to liaise with trades and professions who were providing vital elements of the house. From the first design contact to the last finishing tradesman on site Ison homes provided first class contacts knowledgeable and friendly and in particular helpful and sensitive to our needs as clients. This was a well organised first class building operation and I unreservedly would recommend them to anyone contemplating having a home built. One outstanding aspect of the project was the quality of the finished product. We did not need to go outside of the recommended fixtures and fittings unless we had a particular wish for some feature. This quality was equally evident in the finish to the whole building. Every detail was finished to the highest standard. The house has been a joy to move into, it looks good and feels good . Paul Ison has given us a house to be proud of and in thanking him for that wholeheartedly recommend Ison Homes to future clients.
- Dear Paul, it’s difficult to believe that this time last year we only had plans for our extension and now it is a reality. We love the work that you have done and the girls are really enjoying their new bedrooms and bathroom. I especially am grateful to have an office out of the bedroom.. As Paul was away for quite a bit of the construction process this really made the building experience an enjoyable one for me. We are very happy that you made this an easy process and we would readily use Ison homes again and/or recommend you to other potential customers.
Louise & Paul
- Dear Paul, we are writing t o express our many thanks for the way in which you completed our new home at Wellington Point.Finding the right builder to build your dream home is always everyone’s desire. In you, we found that builder. We are exceptionally pleased with the standard and quality of work carried out by yourself and your sub-contractors. Everyone we came in contact with during the construction was very co-operative and helpful. Everyone who has seen the house has commented very positively on it with one passer-by saying it was “striking”. We are very proud of the house and have found it very easy to settle into. Should we ever decide in the future to again build, we would have no hesitation in approaching you to do the work. If you have any potential clients who would like to speak with us, we would be more than happy to do so. Once again many thanks and all the very best for the future.
Karen & Paul
- Dear Paul, You have now reached the stage of Practical Completion for the above project. To this end I have passed on to you under separate cover the Financial Statement of Contract, the Progress Certificate to stage of Practical Completion and Certificate of Practical Completion. The client will pass these documents on to the bank today for payment. Finally, let me say that it has been a pleasure to deal with you on this project. I believe you have given of your best to ensure that my client receives a well constructed and finished residence. Thank you for your efforts. I will have no hesitation in recommending your services to whomever may enquire.
- Hi Paul,For most of us, the family home is our biggest investment. When buying, building or selling, our stress levels greatly increase because we want to be absolutely sure that we wouldn’t make a mistake like we did last time. We have built three times and can truthfully say that we had no major problems. However, the last time we built, it was with Ison Homes and it was a breeze. From the first time we met Paul we felt confident. We first inspected one of their homes and liked what we saw. Paul listened to our requirements, put plans into action, and the job was finished on time and most of all on budget. Throughout they were in constant touch with us and put forward some great ideas. Our friends have said that our home is just perfect for us and our needs. If we were to build again, my first phone call would be to Paul of Ison Homes.
Allan & Julie Huff